First woven in 1904, this pattern is typical of the Italian silks of the early 18th Century that became so fashionable in English Eighteenth Century interiors. This may be a pattern by Luther Hooper of Ipswich; he was particularly interested in this type of design and made a study of at least one of the original pieces. Used inter alia in the National Gallery, St James’s Palace, Ickworth House, Kenwood House, Ipswich Museum, Lavenham Church, Lyme Park and the Chateau de Bagnols.
Цена по запросуОкончательная цена по запросу
Переход на сайт производителя: https://gainsborough.co.uk/
Ширина ткани: 137 см
Раппорт: 126 см